Item Search lets you search for items across all subjects in Item Authoring. You can use a range of filters to search for items and search criteria can be combined to create more complex search queries. You can create item lists from your search results, which are used for LOFT/Adaptive tests and in Tasks.
Follow the links to learn more about Item Search.
- Searching for items with Item Search – You can create search criteria using a variety of search parameters and perform advanced searches by combining search parameters with ‘AND’ / ‘OR’ Boolean operators.
- About the Item Search results grid– You can customise and filter the columns in the Item Search results grid to refine your search results.
- Creating an item list using Item Search – When you have chosen your items, you can add them to an item list.
- Moving items to another subject from the Item Search screen – You can move items from one subject to another in the Item Search screen.
- Sharing items with a subject master list from the Item Search screen – You can share items from your search results with subject master lists.
For more information about item lists, read About Item Lists.