This article explains which item types are supported in tests delivered using Surpass (Legacy) tablet delivery.
In this article
Choosing your item type
The following question types are supported in app delivery:
These items display a Tablet icon in the Create New Item menu to indicate that they are supported in tablet delivery.
Creating your item
The following features are supported in items:
- Single question stems.
- Text-based answer options.
- Standard marking.
- Single column answer options (Multiple Choice, Multiple Response and Either/Or questions).
- Answer option labels (Multiple Choice and Multiple Response questions).
- Exclusive answer option (Multiple Response questions).
- Alternative answers, case sensitivity, and Limit Candidate Response (Short Answer questions).
- Standard Entry mode and Limit Candidate Response (Numerical Entry questions).
- Maximum drag option limits (Drag and Drop questions).
- Mark schemes.
Once you have checked that your item and its features can be used in a Surpass (Legacy) tablet test, see Creating Items for detailed information on how to create different item types.