Coming Soon: SecureMarker Release 2.26 (ETA 2022 Q1)
- LOFT tests can now be marked in SecureMarker (F6710).
SecureMarker Release 2.25 (September 2021)
- Custom Question types can now be marked in SecureMarker.
- The performance and reliability when passing large volumes of exams through to SecureMarker from Surpass has been optimised.
SecureMarker Release 2.24 (September 2021)
- Audio Capture responses no longer indicate that a document is required if an exam is unexpectedly closed while loading the item (DE44726).
- Item groups can be created in the Item Groups screen (DE45068).
- HTML items now display properly in the Quality Control screen (DE44957).
SecureMarker Release 2.23 (March 2021)
- All HTML item types can be viewed and marked in SecureMarker.
- Source material attached to items grouped in the Item Groups screen now displays properly (DE43805).
- Selecting a different exam when on the Item Groups screen now loads and displays properly (DE42835).
SecureMarker Release 2.22 (November 2020)
- Marked metadata now displays correctly even if an item was not viewed in delivery (DE27828).
- Examiner suspensions now persist even if competency rules have been updated since an examiner was last suspended (DE17265).
- Resized columns now persist as expected when users leave the Script Review screen (DE19057).
SecureMarker Release 2.21 (March 2020)
- Marking restrictions are now enabled by default in the Quality Control screen (DE14031).
- General comments are now limited to 999 characters (DE21900).
- Marked learning outcomes now work as expected when creating control items (DE42066).
- Response IDs now update correctly when submitting responses as control items (DE42169).
SecureMarker Release 2.20 (January 2020)
- Multiple scripts can now be exported to a spreadsheet in the Script Review screen.
- Users can now export up to 15,000 scripts to a spreadsheet.
SecureMarker Release 2.19 (November 2019)
- Large amounts of scripts can now be sent from SecureMarker to Surpass in the Script Review screen.
- Some exam-level functionality has been added to the Additional Options menu in the Quality Control screen, including decimal marking and marking restrictions.
- A new Moderate Comments toggle has been added to the Quality Control screen, allowing users to control whether comments are required when changing marks during moderation.
SecureMarker Release 2.18 (August 2019)
- A new External Reference filter has been added to the Script Review screen.
- Shared resources attached to items can now be viewed in the Marking screen.
- Moderated scripts now appear correctly in the Script Review screen (DE38079).
- Assigned marks now display correctly when moderating item groups (DE37680).
- The Score Change pencil icon is now fully visible in the Candidate Scripts grid of the Script Review screen (DE38058).
- Correct item versions now appear as expected (DE36544).
SecureMarker Release 2.17 (April 2019)
- A new Moderated toggle has been added to the Script Review screen.
- More functionality has been added to the Script Review screen to indicate the status of scripts more clearly.
- Items with updated mark schemes now display properly in SecureMarker (DE36645).
SecureMarker Release 2.16 (February 2019)
- All candidate responses in SecureMarker now have a unique response ID.
- A new Examiner Search filter has been added to the Script Review screen.
- All items now load as expected in SecureMarker (DE35494).